Thursday, February 11, 2010

Ruptured Cyst And Bad Taste In Mouth I Sick Of Being Sick?

I sick of being sick? - ruptured cyst and bad taste in mouth

I'm still sick. Recently I'm getting worse. Doctors continue to run the same test and get the same answers. Stay in control of me for kidney stones and diabetes. Whoever comes negative. 3 months ago, I thought I had appendicitis and I was not really an ovarian cyst, which had broken. I have pain on the right side extends from the ovary and kidney cancer. I have no infection, but my white blood cell count is still low. I do not have very painful menstrual bleeding. I have to give a metallic taste in the mouth and throbbing headache. If I drink a glass of alcohol from their pain and can now only about half a drink before the really drunk. And every day I wake up with headaches in sick to go to the doctorsomeone else, because I do not know, does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you for your attention

1 comment:

manda said...

Because of the difficulties it with alcohol and the location of the pain can be a problem with the pancreas or the gallbladder.

Post a Comment