Saturday, January 16, 2010

Sunburn Skin Cancer Pictures New Mole, Do I Have Cancer?

New mole, do I have cancer? - sunburn skin cancer pictures

Not long ago, I asked a question about moles on his back.
I receive no answer, only one person.

Here is the original question:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090822024128AAMlCuH

I'm 19, male, very light skin and in the past, I was sunburned I believe that the cause of all these moles, and I have many freckles on my shoulders from sunburn.
I think the sun is now next to my face and arms, legs, and sometimes when I wear short pants.

Now, two days ago, seems to have a new mole. I say apparently because I do not remember when to be there, or it is raised slightly, and before that he was not? Not sure.

But still I have a new mole that is raised slightly in the underworld of the hip?
It does not hurt when I touch him. I can feel when I touch, if you know what I mean?

In addition, this may not be relevant, but I thought you say, but one of my nodesGlands behind the ear is slightly larger, but I think it's because of my wisdom teeth taken some time, if the cartridge or perforation, which can be infected.

See two photos below.
http://i31.tinypic.com/sxgoyf.jpg
http://i26.tinypic.com/5x0jra.jpg

I fear that the cancer could.

Please help.

Thanks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All moles have the potential to cause cancer, but most are not. You need the mass from the inside to be absolutely certain to be controlled. It is a painless procedure and your doctor may prescribe if he / she deems necessary.

Post a Comment