Saturday, January 9, 2010

Wood Burning Stove Inserts Wood Burning Stove And Boards Found At Top?

Wood Burning Stove and Boards found at top? - wood burning stove inserts

My husband and I have finished building a house in July. We had a wood stove insert (it looks like any other, because their house in the same place, but it has) a handle on it. My husband said that the chimneys, in general, all is not ignited. Anyway, today was very cold and he decided to light up. When he came to light, there were two cards when he came into the fireplace. They seem to me to throw and I think it was made to block the wind from reaching the house, but two of them. We, because we are clearly the "great times like these, before the fire to burn about anything." He began by online ... I know, I know .... and I saw something that should be in. If anyone knows these things, please help. What have we done?

1 comment:

Mrbigjoh... said...

Im sure that there was a fire damper and dose'nt cold air through the chimney and fireplace.

Post a Comment